The valet parking permit application by Lauriol Plaza — discussed in prior posts here, here, and here — will be up for discussion at the DDOT Public Space Committee on February 28, 2013. The DDOT Public Space Committee agenda is here. I plan to testify as to the ANC’s support for the valet parking permit, which includes:
- 5 spots on 18th Street for patrons to drop off cars;
- Permit hours 11am to 12am;
- Valets driving cars to the T Street lot;
- Patrons picking up their cars at the T Street lot; and
- Patrons being directed to the overflow lot at 18th & California when the T Street lot is full.
The ANC voted to support the application by a unanimous vote of 8-0 at Wednesday night’s ANC meeting.